- Discover french pastry during your stay in Paris!
- Learn how to make the world famous Macarons
- Spend 90 minutes with a french Pastry Chef
- Uncover the mysteries of the macaron
- Become an expert in this precious dessert
French macarons bakery class at Galeries Lafayette
In a few words
Take up a workshop to master a French art that greatly contributes to the country's reputation: Patisserie.
During 1h30, our Pastry Chef will teach you all the secrets for making perfect Macarons! In the heart of the Opera district, in an unusual and hidden place of Galeries Lafayette, you will learn how to make:
- the crispy shells
- the ganache
- the filling of the macaroons
Once baked, taste the macarons right away and feel free to try the recipe at home!
In detailIn the heart of the Opera district, in a quiet corner of Galeries Lafayette, learn the tricks of our French pastry chef for pulling off perfect macarons. This one-and-a-half-hour class breaks down into two stages: first and just like a chef you will put on your apron to discover the steps of creating the shells and the ganache, the filling and the assembly. Then comes the convivial moment of tasting, shared with a group of 6 to 18 people.
- Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann, Magasin Coupole, 40 boulevard Haussmann, 75009 Paris, France.
Good to know
- Minimum age of participants: 6 years old.
- The course will be performed in english, but is also available in french, chinese and japanese.
|Mondays||From 15h to 16h30|
|Tuesdays||From 15h to 16h30|
|Wednesdays||From 15h to 16h30|
|Fridays||From 15h to 16h30|